Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i guess it's cause it's a small town

why does no one ever believe my glasses are real? i mean, seriously. why would i wear fake glasses that weren't shades? do people think?

i'll never understand how other people think. at least they didnt mention weezer or the verizon guy. i suppose that's a plus.

maybe they could add something in energy drinks, mochas, or jager bombs, that infuses culture in the brains of others. something aside from copenhagen snuff and lifted trucks

blah. i'm not even in a a bad mood. in fact, i'm in love. that makes the world better. even under the circumstances, it still gives me something to look forward to.

i was totally going to "something to believe in" but i can only reference hair metal so often. i should more, maybe next time.

hahaha.

2 comments:

Ceci N'est Pas Kimmy T said...

"I dreamt that I was Surfer Joe
and what that means I don't know"

...right?

surfer joe said...

i have a ventures' record with a song called surfer joe. if and when i ever host an oldies rock and roll radio show, that's gonna be my dj name.